I have 8 beautiful kids.First is Patricia, she & Aaron have four kids Kelsey, Dakota, Kaylie, and Kambree. They are living in Utah. The Next one is Jennifer, she & Ryan have four kids as well Tanner, Morgan, Kennedy, and Cooper. They are living in Flordia and are loving every minute of it. Jonathan is in North Carolina for the U.S. Marine Corp. Then there is Philip, he & Jessica have one son his name is Richmond and are living in Utah for now. Cassiopia is in Flordia to attend school. Then there is McKenzie, she is living in heaven waiting for me to return to her. Next we have Steven who is a sports man, he lives with his mom and sister in St. George, Utah. Last but not least there is Lauren, my Nene she is a swimmer and a book writter, she also lives in St. George with her mom and brother. Now we can't forget me, my name is Ray I live in Salt Lake City, Utah with Dawnie; I love to just spend every minute I can with my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment